The Royal Melbourne Hospital’s annual Celebrating Excellence Awards celebrate our people, our values and our achievements.
Nominations for the 2023 Awards are now open.
These awards recognise individuals and teams across our health service who are leading and working the Melbourne Way – living our organisational values, making a difference to the way we work and improving outcomes for our patients and consumers.
Who is eligible for an award?
All staff working at the RMH can be nominated. There are also awards that recognise our consumers and volunteers. Refer to the nomination guidelines (PDF) for specific eligibility requirements for each award.
Who can nominate?
Any RMH staff member, volunteer or consumer representative can submit a nomination. As part of the submission process, an RMH Executive member or General Manager must endorse your nomination.
Important dates for the 2023 Awards
- Nominations open: Monday 4 September
- Nominations close: Monday 9 October
- Finalists announced: Wednesday 18 October
- Judging period ends: Friday 27 October
- Winners announced: Friday 17 November
How to nominate someone for an award
- Read the nomination guidelines (PDF)
- Determine the most appropriate category to showcase your nomination
- Download the relevant nomination form and complete in full:
- Ensure you have addressed the general selection criteria, plus the award-specific criteria for the category you are nominating for
- Limit your submission to the word limit
- Have your completed nomination form endorsed by an Executive / General Manager
- Attach a high-quality photo with your entry – keep in mind this may be shared on internal and external channels
- Upload your completed entry (nomination form, photo and supporting document, if relevant) using the nomination form below
Have a question about the awards or need help selecting the best category to showcase your nomination? Email the Celebrating Excellence team at email@example.com
Submit your nomination
Thank you for your submission
Your submission has been sent to our Communications team.