This is a two day program aimed at nurses and allied health clinicians engaged in the care of complex haematology patients.
Topics will focus on:
- Advances in the lab and implications for practice;
- Paradigm-changing new treatments including CAR-T and other cellular therapies;
- Infection prevention and management with a focus on managing patients risk in the era of immunotherapies;
- VTE prevention and management – latest updates.
- Nurse-led haematology research and evidence-based research
- The complexities and challenges of managing the older adult with a haematological malignancy – case presentation and panel discussion
- Spotlight on ‘hot topics’ in haematology using a rapid fire presentation approach and so much more
Enrol for both Haematology Module One (August 21) and Haematology: Beyond the Basics (August 22 & 23) for $420