Each year Dry July raises more than $100,000 to improve patient care for all of our cancer patients at The Royal Melbourne Hospital. We need our community to come together to help us raise these crucial funds, now more than ever.
Not only are you providing much needed funds for the hospital, going alcohol-free for a month can have many potential health benefits. By signing up for Dry July and making even small improvements to your diet and exercise routine, you could expect to experience a range of the following:
- Increased energy levels, higher productivity
- Better concentration
- No more hangovers
- Sleeping better and snoring less
- Weight loss
- Clearer skin
- Healthier bank balance and saving money
- Sense of achievement (from doing something positive for a good cause
- Fresh approach to alcohol consumption
- Generally feeling healthier
- It’s a win-win!
Sign up today at the RMH Dry July website.
All funds raised support patient care at The Royal Melbourne Hospital.