Remembering The Royal Melbourne Hospital in your will is a very special way to give.
As our population grows, demand for public hospitals increase and funding is always desperately needed to ensure the very best care is available. When you reflect on the milestones that were important in your life, please consider leaving your legacy to The Royal Melbourne Hospital or NorthWestern Mental Health.
"What price is health? Well, it’s priceless. But it does not come without cost to drive innovation, research, dedicated staff, top facilities, and training the next generation of healthcare professionals. That is where the vision of The Royal Melbourne Hospital sits and fits."
- Prof Finlay Macrae, Colorectal Medicine and Genetics
Leaving us a gift in your Will truly is the ultimate gift. What does your legacy mean to you? Choosing to give a bequest means that your impact will continue on. Your gift will serve to honour your memory and give lasting hope for future generations. You may also choose where you would like to have the most impact, for example:
- supporting a particular department such as Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes or Trauma
- purchasing state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology
- providing modern facilities and services that ensure patients benefit from nurturing environments
- supporting research into preventions, treatments and cures for diseases that afflict our community
At The Royal Melbourne Hospital and NorthWestern Mental Health, the areas of greatest need change all the time so you may also choose not to specify where your gift is directed.
Our promise to you:
- You don’t have to tell us you’ve left a gift, we respect your privacy - although we would like the opportunity to thank you!
- If you remember The Royal Melbourne Hospital or NorthWestern Mental Health in your Will, we will use your gift carefully and efficiently … so it has maximum impact for people who need it most
- We’ll answer any questions you have and we’ll keep you up-to-date with our work, if you want us to
Find out more by downloading the brochure below or you can contact our Community Relationships and Bequests officer.