RMH Kidney Care Service supplies and maintains dialysis equipment located in hospitals and residential dwellings across Victoria and southern New South Wales.
RMH Kidney Care Dialysis Technical Service team works with the metropolitan, regional and rural staff and home patients to ensure that all equipment is maintained and monitored to meet industry standards and keeps the dialysis water safe for our patients. Dialysis installations, equipment, consumables and technical support are supplied by us under our contracts.
The technical service team has huge experience in planning, commissioning and maintaining satellite dialysis centres statewide and installation of equipment for home dialysis patients anywhere in Australia.
Our regularly reviewed technical services KPI’s ensure we deliver the best care to dialysis patients across Victoria including:
- Planning, commissioning and maintaining satellite dialysis centres state wide
- Equipment installations for home dialysis patients state wide
- Safety testing of all new and existing equipment installations
- Service and emergency repair of all installed equipment
- Removal / relocation of existing equipment
- Planning, commissioning and maintaining dialysis water treatment at all installation sites state wide
- Quality control of dialysis water treatment at all installation sites
- Education of staff and patients relating to dialysis equipment usage