The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery service provides specialised surgical procedures and outpatient clinics.
The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery service provides:
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Hand surgery
- Cleft and craniofacial surgery
- Skin cancer management
- Head and neck reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction
- Brachial plexus
- Peripheral nerve surgery
We run Outpatient clinics for plastic and hand surgery, and hand and wound:
- Plastic and hand surgery clinic provides consultative outpatient services by plastic surgeons for patients requiring reconstructive surgery opinion, treatment and pre and post operative reviews.
- Hand and wound clinic specialises in care and treatment of hand fractures, wounds or forearm surgery. This clinic offers complete hand therapy services including rehab, wound care and dressing changes, scar management, casting and splinting.
|Plastic Surgery||City Campus||Day Centre Room, Level 7 West||WED|
|Plastic Surgery||City Campus||Outpatients, Level 1 South||WED|
|Plastic Surgery (Specialist Clinics)||City Campus||Outpatients, Level 1 South||WED|
|Plastics Brachial Plexus||City Campus||Outpatients, Level 1 South||WED|
|Plastics Craniofacial||City Campus||Outpatients, Level 1 South||WED|
|Plastics Hand and Wound||City Campus||Fracture Reception, Level 1 West||MON, TUE, THU|
|Plastics Urgent||City Campus||Outpatients, Level 1 South||WED|
We accept referrals for this service.
Referrals are triaged depending on priority. Emergency cases can present to the Emergency & Trauma Service at any time.
Your patient may need to attend a Pre-Admission Clinic prior to their procedure.
To refer a patient, complete and send your referral to Outpatients by fax to (03) 9342 4234.
You can use the following form or a template from your own system.
Referrals should include:
- relevant clinical history for the patient
- the reason for referral
- patient details including address, date of birth and contact phone numbers
- your details and provider number
- the name of the consultant (for Medicare clinics)