The Royal Melbourne Hospital's Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Management runs courses throughout the year for health professionals.
The department provides expertise in airway management, resuscitation and trauma management. Courses are hosted in airway and bronchoscopic training, and advanced life support training at Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) courses
- CRASH course - Critical care, Resuscitation and Airway Skills in High Fidelity Simulation
- Fibre-Optic Airway Workshops
- Advanced Airway Management Course for Anaesthetic Specialist
- NATCAT (National Airway Training Course for Anaesthetic Trainees)
- Skills Training for Anaesthetic Residents (STAR)
We also hold our annual International Hokkaido Trauma Conference.