Scholarships funded by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria are now being offered by Melbourne Health for Registered Nursing Staff who are undertaking Post Graduate studies
Applications for 2019 are now open.
To be eligible for these scholarships you must be a Registered Nurse registered with AHPRA and be enrolled in a Post Graduate Program at a University commencing Semester 1, 2019.
- applications open 17 December 2018 – 11 January 2019
- applications will be reviewed by the Post Graduate Nurse Scholarships panel
- applicants will be required to provide the contact details of two (2) Clinical referees
- interviews will not be held for these scholarships
- scholarships will be awarded February 2019
- applicants will be notified of outcome March 2019
- full payment of scholarships will be made by 29 March 2019
Please download the 3 documents below to assist you with your application process.
Frequently asked questions
Am I eligible to apply?
Eligibility criteria is determined by DHHS, and is listed in the ‘Postgraduate Nurse Scholarship Program Guidelines’
Can I email the application?
Yes. Please ensure that all required documents are attached.
Application closing date?
Applications close 12pm on Friday 11 January 2019. Late applications will not be accepted unless prior discussion has been had with Director, Simulation and Nursing Education
When will I hear the outcome?
All applicants will be notified of outcome in early February 2018
Will there be scholarships available in Semester 2, 2019?
This is not known at this current time – however, we will update and communication when information is known