The RMH 2023 Postgraduate Scholarship program will open in December 2022. Updated information about our PGNS program will be updated here
The RMH 2022 mid-year Postgraduate Nursing Scholarship Program
To apply for the mid-year Postgraduate Nursing Scholarship, you must be:
- A registered Nurse registered with AHPRA
- Currently employed at the Royal Melbourne Hospital or will be employed at RMH whilst completing the postgraduate nursing course
- Enrolled in a postgraduate program at an Australian University in 2022
- Has not previously received RMH postgraduate scholarship funding in 2022
- NWMH nursing staff are ineligible for this program. NWMH employees are participating in a different scholarship program targeting staff working in the Mental Health Specialty and should contact their education leads for further detail.
Please review the PGNS Application guide for further eligibility information:
Submit your RMH 2022 mid-year Postgraduate Nursing Scholarship Application via REDCap. Please ensure to upload your resume, cover letter and details of two clinical referees.
Please see below some useful links for further Nursing Scholarship opportunities in 2022.
Professional Organisation Scholarships:
- The AMNF
- CENA - The Elaine Killeen Continuing Professional Development Scholarship
- ACORN (Australian College of Perioperative Nurses)
- ACCCN (Australian College of Critical Care Nurses) - must be a member to apply
- Renal Society of Australasia - CSP opportunity for Renal PG students
- Australian College of Nursing