Scholarships funded by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria are now being offered by The Royal Melbourne Hospital for Registered Nursing Staff who are undertaking Post Graduate studies.
Applications for 2020 are now open.
To be eligible for these scholarships you must be a Registered Nurse registered with AHPRA and be enrolled in a Post Graduate Program at a University commencing Semester 1, 2021, leading to a tertiary qualification or Masters program leading to Endorsement as Nurse Practitioner.
- Applications open 5 December 2020 - 20 December 2020
- Applications will be reviewed by the Post Graduate Nursing Scholarship panel
- Applicants will be required to provide the contact details of two (2) Clinical referees
- Interviews will not be held for these scholarships
- Applicants will be notified of outcome January 2021
- Scholarships will be awarded February 2021
- Full payment of Scholarships will be made by 08 February 2021
Two documents applicants will need can be downloaded from the bottom of this page:
- DHHS 2020-21 Post Graduate Nursing and Midwifery Scholarship Application template (Word)
- RMH Scholarship Applicant Guidelines 2020-2021 (PDF)
Am I eligible to apply?
Eligibility criteria is determined by DHHS, and is listed in the ‘Postgraduate Nurse Scholarship Program Guidelines’
Can I email the application?
Yes. Please ensure that all required documents are attached.
When will I hear the outcome?
All applicants will be notified of outcome in mid-January 2021
Will there be scholarships available in Semester 2, 2021?
This is not known at this current time – however, we will update and communicate accordingly when information is known
Applications close Sunday 20 December 2020.
Late applications will not be accepted unless prior discussion has been had with Director, Simulation Education and Nursing Education