Melbourne Health has seven shortlisted finalists in the 2018 Victorian Public Healthcare Awards.
The Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, run by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) are now in their 14th year and celebrate the excellence, dedication and innovation in public health, health services and service initiatives that deliver informed and effective healthcare.
Congratulations to the Melbourne Health finalists in the 2018 Victorian Public Healthcare Awards!
Minister for Mental Health’s Award for excellence in supporting the mental health and wellbeing of Victorians
- NWMH Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT) Information Sharing Project – Enhanced Critical Response Program
Chief Health Officer’s Award for improving healthcare through clinical research
- EXTEND-IA TNK: Globally transforming stroke treatment
Safer Care Victoria award for excellence in quality and safety
- “Think sepsis. Act fast”: Implementation of a hospital-wide clinical pathway for management of sepsis
Safer Care Victoria compassionate care award
- Responsive Acute Palliative Intervention and Decision Assistance (RAPID Assist)
- “In harmony with our patients”: 20 years of music therapy at The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Excellence in community engagement
- Partnering with consumers in Allied Health: Values-based recruitment
Improving workforce wellbeing and safety
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital Emergency Department team take a proactive approach to violence and aggression
The winners in each category will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 11 October 2018.