We have a variety of places in and around the hospital to buy foods, snacks and drinks.
From Friday 3 September 2021, food delivery services cannot enter any Royal Melbourne Hospital site. This includes Uber Eats, Door Dash, Deliveroo, Menulog and similar food delivery services.
Patients are not able to use these services unless they can organise pick up outside.
We are no longer allowing the delivery of non-essential services to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure across all of our sites.
The retail precinct on the ground level at RMH City Campus offers. Currently, cafes are take away only.
- Zouki Cafe, with an extensive range of hot foods, sandwiches and salads, cakes, fruits and hot and cold drinks. The cafe is open from 6am to 8pm daily.
- The Organic Shop, offering a range of organic and healthy hot and cold foods, drinks and snacks.
- A convenience store selling snacks, groceries, newspapers, magazines, books, cold drinks and gifts. The store is open from 7am to 8pm weekdays and 7am to 7.30pm on weekends.
- Isabella’s Cafe provides a quiet place for a coffee, lunch or private dining. It's open weekdays Monday - Thursday 7am to 5pm and Friday 7am to 4pm
- HealthSmart Pharmacy is open Monday - Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm
- With Flowers florist is open Monday - Friday 9am-6:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Chocolate Box is open Monday - Friday 8am to 7.30pm, Saturday 11am - 5pm and Sunday 12pm to 5pm
Throughout the hospital
Food and drink vending machines are available 24 hours a day around the hospital. You need coins to buy food, drinks and snacks from these machines.