We have a variety of places in and around the hospital to buy foods, snacks and drinks.
The retail precinct on the ground level at RMH City Campus offers:
- Zouki Cafe, with an an extensive range of hot foods, sandwiches and salads, cakes, fruits and hot and cold drinks. The cafe is open from 6am to 8pm daily.
- The Organic Shop, offering a range of organic and healthy hot and cold foods, drinks and snacks.
- A convenience store selling snacks, groceries, newspapers, magazines, books, cold drinks and gifts. The store is open from 7am to 8pm weekdays and 7am to 7.30pm on weekends.
- Isabella’s Cafe provides a quiet place for a coffee, lunch or private dining. It's open weekdays Monday - Thursday 7am to 5pm and Friday 7am to 4pm
- I.D. Salon Hair & Beauty is a full service hair and beauty salon open to staff, visitors and patients. Visit patients on the ward are also possible and their staff have identification issued by Melbourne Health
- HealthSmart Pharmacy is open Monday - Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm
- With Flowers florist is open Monday - Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm
- Chocolate Box is open Monday - Friday 8am to 7.30pm, Saturday 11am - 5pm and Sunday 12pm to 5pm
Throughout the hospital
Food and drink vending machines are available 24 hours a day around the hospital. You need coins to buy food, drinks and snacks from these machines.
Near the hospital
We have a range of cafes and restaurants near the hospital on Royal Parade and Flemington Road.
If you need more choice, a 10 minute walk up Grattan Street brings you to Lygon Street Carlton, where there are many food and drink options, particularly if you enjoy Italian food!
Find out more about local: