Quick and easy access to your hospital information
Health Hub is a secure mobile and web application that connects you with your hospital information from home or on the go.
By using the Health Hub app, you can see and manage information about the treatment and care you receive at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, providing you with easy access to your details at the touch of your fingertips.
Through Health Hub, you can:
- See details of your upcoming appointments
- Keep track of your medications and allergies
- See information about your recent outpatient hospital visits, in some cases including notes from your healthcare team
- View test results, such as blood test or plain x-ray results (usually available within 4 days)
- Review details about your existing problems and diagnoses
- Answer questions about your care, before you arrive for your next appointment
If you’re receiving care at another hospital in the Parkville Precinct – including Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, The Royal Women’s Hospital or The Royal Children’s Hospital – you’ll be able to see those details too.
Introduction to Health Hub
Signing up to Health Hub is quick and easy too
Visit Health Hub to sign up, or to find out more.
If you attend our Emergency Department, are admitted or have a booked outpatient appointment, you may receive a text message from us, inviting you to sign up to Health Hub.
Download the Health Hub app today
Download on the App Store – for iPhone or iPad
Get it on Google Play – for Android
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more in the Health Hub FAQs, including details about the sign up process, access, privacy, security, and features available through the app.
Contact the Parkville Health Hub Help Desk if you need help.