Seeking participants for Parkinson’s disease clinical trial
Cerevel Therapeutics has begun a study of an experimental drug called CVL-751 as a possible treatment for people with Parkinson’s disease. The main purpose of this study is to learn how safe the study is and how well it works. This is a randomised, double-blinded trial for people in the early stages of Parkinson's disease.
Anticipated date the enrolment will close: 31 December 2021
Who can take part
- People aged 40 to 80 years, inclusive
- People who are sexually active must agree to use acceptable (at minimum) or highly effective birth control
- Individuals must be capable of giving signed informed consent
- Individuals who are able, in the opinion of the investigator, to understand the nature of the trial and comply with protocol requirements, including the prescribed dosage regimens, scheduled visits, laboratory tests, and other trial procedures.
What is involved for you
- Visits every three weeks for the duration of the study
- Blood tests
- Complete questionnaires