Research Coordinators and Managers are vital to the efficient and effective conduct of clinical research.
The Office for Research is committed to helping you manage your research projects and find solutions to the problems that you encounter along the way. The coordinator support groups will provide a platform to share knowledge, ask for ideas/help, discuss problems, raise issues that collectively we may be able to find solutions to and share successes. The sessions are safe spaces to encourage open sharing of ideas and problem solving and its effectiveness is determined by input from you, the coordinator.
Tuesday 3 September
11:00 am - 12.00 am
|Information session on New and Updated MH Guidelines||Book in here|
Missed a session?
If you missed a session, click on a CSG session topic below to review the slides:
- August 2018 – Requirements and processes for iPM and ECM medical records
- September 2018 – Drafting study agreements
- October 2018 – Data Protection by design
- November 2018 - Research Updates
- November 2018 - Budget for All Study Types
- March 2019 - Research Ethics Applications
- April 2019 - Research Governance Applications