Melbourne Health will be awarding 6 grants in aid (GIA's) for funding commencing in 2020.
The grants have been made available to staff though donations made to The Royal Melbourne Hospital and through the Victor Hurley Medical Research Fund. Each GIA is valued at up to $25,000.
- 2 x RMH Eric Charles Smith GIA’s
- 2 x RMH Victor Hurley Medical Research GIA’s
- 1 x Nursing Research GIA
- 1 x Allied Health Research GIA
|Applications open||15 October 2019|
|Closing date for submissions||28 November 2019|
|Applicants notified of outcome||March 2020|
Essential reading and funding documentation
- MHRFP Funding Rules for Research Support
- MHRFP Advice and Instructions for Grants in Aid
- Grant Proposal Template for Grants in Aid (Updated Version)
- Certification form