The JL Frew Travelling Fellowship is a $10,000 research travel grant established in memory of Sir John Frew, one of The Royal Melbourne Hospital's gifted and dedicated clinicians.
The JL Frew Fellowship is offered to MH staff employed within the following fields: Allied Health; Medicine (Junior Medical Staff only); and Nursing. The purpose of the Fellowship is to enable the successful applicant to gain further knowledge and experience. This may be accomplished through travel to:
- Attend and/or present at relevant conferences;
- Visit specific hospitals for learning purposes;
- Establish future collaborations for clinical/research learning; and
- Bring back initiatives that have the potential to improve the quality of patient care.
|Applications open||18 July 2016|
|Closing date for submissions||29 August 2016, midnight AEST|
|Notification of outcome||mid-December 2016|
Essential reading and documentation
- RFP Funding Rules for JL Frew Travelling Fellowship
- RFP Advice and Instructions to Applicants for the JL Frew Travelling Fellowship
- RFP Certification Form: Travel Grants