The JL Frew Travelling Fellowship is a $10,000 research travel grant established in memory of Sir John Frew, one of The Royal Melbourne Hospital's gifted and dedicated clinicians.
The JL Frew Fellowship is offered to MH staff employed within the following fields: Allied Health; Medicine (Junior Medical Staff only); and Nursing. The purpose of the Fellowship is to enable the successful applicant to gain further knowledge and experience. This may be accomplished through travel to:
- Attend and/or present at relevant conferences;
- Visit specific hospitals for learning purposes;
- Establish future collaborations for clinical/research learning; and
- Bring back initiatives that have the potential to improve the quality of patient care.
|Applications open||21 October 2019|
|Closing date for submissions||5 December 2019, midnight AEST|
|Notification of outcome||March 2020|
Essential reading and documentation
- MHRFP Funding Rules for JL Frew Travelling Fellowship
- MHRFP Advice and Instructions to Applicants for the JL Frew Travelling Fellowship
- Certification Form: Travel Grants