The Kearton Travel Grant is open to all employees of Melbourne Health for the purposes of presenting their MH research at conferences in Australia and overseas.
Three rounds of funding is held annually and in each round two domestic travel grants, valued at up to $1500 each, and one international travel grant, valued at up to $4000, will be awarded.
Important dates - Round 2, 2018
|Applications open||11 April 2018|
|Closing date for submissions||18 May 2018|
|Applicants notified of outcome||1 June 2018|
|Round 2 is for conferences commencing on or between||1 June 2018 to 30 September 2018|
Essential reading and funding documentation
- Research Funding Program: Funding Rules for Kearton Travel Grants
- Research Funding Program: Advice and Instructions: Kearton Travel Grants
- Certification Form
Outcome of Recent Grant Rounds
- Andrew Gogos, Neurosurgical Registrar, 5th Quadrennial Meeting of the Word Federation of Neuro-Oncology Socieities
- Carol Roberts, Research Nurse, Melbourne EpiCentre, Australian Association of Gerontology Conference 2016 in Canberra.
- Joanne Tropea, Program Manager, Melbourne EpiCentre, Australian Association of Gerontology Conference 2016 in Canberra.
- Bhupesh Pathik, Fellow in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing, Cardiology, The 9th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Annual Scientifics Session in South Korea
- Neha Kaul, Senior Dietitian, Nutrition will be attending the Epilepsy Society of Australia, Annual Scientific Meeting in Canberra.
- Peter Revill, Medical Scientist, Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory will be attending the AASLD Liver Meeting 2016 in Boston.