Three rounds of funding is held annually and in each round two domestic travel grants, valued at up to $1500 each, and one international travel grant, valued at up to $4000, will be awarded.
Important dates - Round 3, 2017
|Applications open||21 July 2017|
|Closing date for submissions||1 September 2017|
|Applicants notified of outcome||8 September 2017|
|Round 3 is for conferences commencing on or between||1 October 2017 to 31 January 2018|
Essential reading and funding documentation
- Research Funding Program: Funding Rules for Kearton Travel Grants
- Research Funding Program: Advice and Instructions: Kearton Travel Grants
- Certification Form
Outcome of Recent Grant Rounds
- Andrew Gogos, Neurosurgical Registrar, 5th Quadrennial Meeting of the Word Federation of Neuro-Oncology Socieities
- Carol Roberts, Research Nurse, Melbourne EpiCentre, Australian Association of Gerontology Conference 2016 in Canberra.
- Joanne Tropea, Program Manager, Melbourne EpiCentre, Australian Association of Gerontology Conference 2016 in Canberra.
- Bhupesh Pathik, Fellow in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing, Cardiology, The 9th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Annual Scientifics Session in South Korea
- Neha Kaul, Senior Dietitian, Nutrition will be attending the Epilepsy Society of Australia, Annual Scientific Meeting in Canberra.
- Peter Revill, Medical Scientist, Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory will be attending the AASLD Liver Meeting 2016 in Boston.