In partnership with the University of Melbourne Clinical School, the MH Research Week committee invitations are extended to UoM/RMH MD4 students to submit abstracts for consideration to the MD Research Projects (MDRP) Symposium.
The MDRP Symposium for 2018 is open only to current MD4 students.
|Call for Abstracts||27 March 2018|
|Abstracts due date||12.00 pm, 4 June 2018|
|Notification of outcome for poster and oral presentation||6 June 2018|
|The University of Melbourne MDRP Symposium||9.00 am to 12.00 pm, 21 June 2018|
|Poster display dates||21 to 22 June 2018|
|Poster viewing session||11.45 am to 12.45 pm, Friday 23 June 2017|
- Students can elect to submit
- Traditional Oral
- Mini-Oral + Digital Poster
- Only one platform will be offered per each abstract. If you are allocated an oral platform, you will not be offered a poster presentation.
- The abstract should be short (400 words max), clear and concise.
- Mathematical symbols and equations can be copied and pasted from a word document into the space provided in the online form.
- Images and tables cannot be included.
- We recommend that the abstract is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is presented at Research Week by the author.
$50 will be awarded to best poster presenter
$100 will be awarded to best oral presenter