Invitations are extended to MD4 students conducting research at The Royal Melbourne Hospital to submit abstracts for consideration to the MD Research Projects Symposium.
The MDRP Symposium for 2017 is open only to MD4 students conducting research at The Royal Melbourne Hospital
|Call for Abstracts||NOW OPEN|
|Abstracts due date||Midday, 5 June 2017|
|Notification of outcome for poster and oral presentation||7 June 2017|
|The University of Melbourne MDRP Symposium||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm, 22 June 2017|
|Poster display dates||22 to 23 June 2017|
|Poster viewing session||11.45 am to 12.45 pm, Friday 23 June 2017|
How to submit your abstract
Submit your abstract by clicking on the following link: https://melbournehealth.smartygrants.com.au/MDRP2017. Login or register with SmartyGrants and then complete the “MDRP Abstract Submission” form. Please remember to submit prior to the 12.00pm deadline on Monday, 5 June 2017 .
- Students can elect to submit “Poster only” OR “Either Oral or Poster”. In the latter case, if you are allocated an Oral platform, you will not be offered a Poster presentation.
- The abstract should be short (400 words max), clear and concise.
- Mathematical symbols and equations can be copied and pasted from a word document into the space provided in the online form.
- Images and tables cannot be included.
- We recommend that the abstract is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is presented at Research Week by the author.
$50 will be awarded to best poster presenter
$100 will be awarded to best oral presenter