The Royal Melbourne Hospital is a finalist in six categories at the 2022 Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, including health service of the year.
The nominations represent the great care our people have delivered right across the organisation to advance health for everyone, every day.
The RMH is proud to be a finalist for:
- Premier’s Health Service of the Year (Large)
- Improving integration of care for patients with chronic and complex conditions award for The RMH Cardiac remote device interrogation kiosk project
- Excellence in culturally diverse health award for From community to community: COVID-19 messages in-language
- Improving workforce wellbeing and safety award for The RMH Scrub Choir: caring for the carers so we can care for you
- Whole of hospital model for responding to family violence award for The RMH’s Family Safety Team
- Improving Aboriginal health for The RMH First Nations Dermatology Clinic
The Department of Health awards celebrate the achievements of healthcare workers and public health services, and will be announced on Thursday 13 October.
We provide a media service from 6am to 10pm each day. Journalists are welcome to contact our media advisor on-call via the RMH Switchboard on (03) 9342 7000.
During business hours, journalists can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not respond to emails outside business hours.