Start your Telehealth video call
Start your Telehealth video call just before your appointment time. Your Telehealth waiting room is shown on your appointment letter.
Commonly used waiting rooms
- Outpatients (Specialist Clinics) waiting room
- Pre-Admission Clinic waiting room
- Allied health waiting room
- Genetics & Familial Cancer Centre (Genomics) waiting room
You can also find links to Telehealth waiting rooms on relevant Services & clinics pages.
Find out more about how to prepare for and start your video call
Find out how to schedule a test call and get help information in other languages
Connecting to Telehealth for your appointment
Interpreters & cultural support
We provide qualified, professional interpreters to help you communicate with us at any time during your stay and at your clinic appointments.
- Μάθετε περισότερα γιά διερμηνείς & υποστήριξη κουλτούρας
- Scopri di più sugli interpreti e sul supporto culturale
- Tercümanlar ve kültürel destek hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek için
- Tìm hiểu thêm về thông dịch viên và hỗ trợ văn hóa
- لمزيدٍ من المعلومات عن خدمة الترجمة الشفهية والخدمات الثقافية
Questions about your appointment? Need to change or cancel?
If you have questions, you can call Specialist Clinics (Outpatients) on (03) 9342 7393. During busy times, you may be placed in a call queue.
Save yourself time and use our online form to ask questions, change or cancel your appointment.