The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and the Women’s work together to deliver comprehensive and coordinated palliative care services across all three hospitals.
- We deliver comprehensive and coordinated palliative care services across three hospitals
- We provide person and family-centred care for people with active, progressive, advanced disease
What we do
We provide person and family-centred care for people with active, progressive, advanced disease.
Find out more about the Parkville Integrated Palliative Care Service.
The Victorian Palliative Care Advice Service
For everyone everywhere in Victoria
The RMH manages the Victorian Palliative Care Advice Service, offering free, confidential advice for all Victorians seeking information about life-limiting illness, palliative care or end-of-life care.
The service is for non-emergency health advice only. If you need immediate medical attention, call 000 or go to your nearest emergency department.
Call 1800 360 000 from 7am – 10pm, every day of the year.
|Palliative Care Lung Disease Clinic||The RMH Parkville|
The RMH manages referrals for inpatient palliative care. For urgent end of-life-care or severe pain management referrals, call Ward 7 West on (03) 9342 2580.
Peter Mac manages outpatient palliative care referrals for the RMH, Peter Mac and the Women's.
Links & documents
Interpreters & cultural support
We provide qualified, professional interpreters to help you communicate with us at any time during your stay and at your clinic appointments.
- Μάθετε περισότερα γιά διερμηνείς & υποστήριξη κουλτούρας
- Scopri di più sugli interpreti e sul supporto culturale
- Tercümanlar ve kültürel destek hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek için
- Tìm hiểu thêm về thông dịch viên và hỗ trợ văn hóa
- لمزيدٍ من المعلومات عن خدمة الترجمة الشفهية والخدمات الثقافية
Links & documents
Level 7 West
300 Grattan St, Parkville, Victoria
Start your Telehealth video call at your appointment time by joining this waiting room.