The Royal Melbourne Hospital (RMH) provides large satellite haemodialysis centres in Coburg and Essendon Fields. A new unit at 635 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne is scheduled to open in mid-2023.
- Community-based dialysis provides kidney services to people closer to home, in a fully supported clinical environment
- We provide large haemodialysis services at Coburg and Essendon Fields
- Essendon Fields Dialysis Centre also offers an outpatient clinic service
We have 15 station units at:
- Coburg located at 130 Bell Street
- Essendon Fields located at 230 Wirraway Drive
- Melbourne located at 635 Elizabeth Street (from mid 2023)
Essendon Fields Dialysis Centre also offers a comprehensive kidney outpatient service, operating several days a week.
The centres are staffed by fully trained clinicians including a Nurse Unit Mananger, nurse practitioner, clinical nurse consultants and kidney (renal) physiologists.