We provide residential aged care to support our residents and their families. Our priority is that every resident of our homes is respected, treated with dignity and feels safe.
- Our qualified nursing staff engage with people's individual requirements so we can tailor care accordingly
- Putting the needs of our residents first is our priority
What we do
The decision to move into residential care is a significant life event - that's why we will help you and your family through all of the process.
If you are looking for permanent residential or respite accommodation, or require accommodation that specifically caters for the needs of people with dementia, we can help.
Our qualified nursing staff engage with people's individual requirements so we can tailor care accordingly.
At our aged care locations, you will receive a warm and friendly welcome from our skilled and caring staff. Putting the needs of our residents first is our priority.
Cyril Jewell House, East Keilor
We’re sure you’ll feel immediately welcome. Our fully trained nursing team are there to assist you and your loved ones 24 hours a day.
Find out more about Cyril Jewell House.
Boyne Russell House, Brunswick
A culturally-diverse and caring community. On site 24 hour nursing care provides peace of mind for you and your family.
Find out more about Boyne Russell House.
HealthPathways Melbourne provides guidance on best practice assessment and management of common medical conditions, including when and where to refer patients.
Parkville Connect is a secure web-based portal providing GPs, specialists and other health professionals with information in the Parkville electronic medical record (EMR).
What to bring
Every time you come
Every time you come in for a test, day procedure, surgery or treatment, you should bring:
- Medicare card
- Health Care card (if you have one)
- Concession card (if you have one)
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Medications you are currently taking, including any that you have bought without a prescription
- X-ray films, scans, ultrasounds or any other test results you have which are related to your procedure
- Private health insurance card (if you want to use it)
- Aids (glasses, hearing aid, walking frame)
For residential aged care
Ask your family or carers to bring:
- Activities you enjoy such as newspapers, books, crosswords and headphones
- Clothes, shoes and toiletries to be used while you are in hospital, as it is nice to have familiar items around you
Interpreters & cultural support
We provide qualified, professional interpreters to help you communicate with us at any time during your stay and at your clinic appointments.
- Μάθετε περισότερα γιά διερμηνείς & υποστήριξη κουλτούρας
- Scopri di più sugli interpreti e sul supporto culturale
- Tercümanlar ve kültürel destek hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek için
- Tìm hiểu thêm về thông dịch viên và hỗ trợ văn hóa
- لمزيدٍ من المعلومات عن خدمة الترجمة الشفهية والخدمات الثقافية
Robert Campbell Wing (Building 17)
34-54 Poplar Rd, Parkville, Victoria