The RMH Parkville is well served by public transport and taxis. There are several transport options for you when coming to the hospital.
- 19 tram (City to North Coburg), runs along Royal Parade. You can get off the tram at Grattan Street or just outside Melbourne Private Hospital
- 58 tram (Toorak to West Coburg), runs along Flemington Road. Get off at Grattan Street and cross the road to the main entrance. This route is partly serviced by low-floor trams - look for a wheelchair icon in tram timetables
- 59 tram (City to Airport West), runs along Flemington Road. Get off at Grattan Street and cross the road to the main entrance
- 401 bus provides a convenient service from North Melbourne train station to the hospital (week days only)
- 402 bus (East Melbourne to Footscray via North Melbourne) runs past the hospital
Catch a train to North Melbourne station then the 401 bus from North Melbourne station to the hospital (weekdays only).
The taxi rank is located just outside the main entrance on Grattan Street.
There are two taxi phones in the atrium foyer:
- Just inside the Grattan Street entrance doors
- On a large column, near the doors leading into the main foyer