The RMH Elizabeth St is the closest site to Melbourne CBD and is well served by public transport. There are several transport options for you when coming to this location.
- 19 tram (City to North Coburg) or 59 tram (City to Airport West), runs along Elizabeth Street. You can get off the tram at stop 9-Pelham St/Elizabeth St at the Haymarket Roundabout and head back 130 metres
- 58 tram (Toorak to West Coburg), runs along William Street to Peel Street. Get off at stop 12-Flemington Rd/Peel St, turn and head back down Elizabeth Street 200 metres
- 505 bus (Moonee Ponds to Melbourne University) stops around the corner at Melbourne University/Pelham Street, about 300 metres away
- 402 bus (East Melbourne to Footscray via North Melbourne) stops on Wreckyn Street. North Melbourne, about 650 metres from the RMH Elizabeth St
- 546 bus (Heidelberg Station to Melbourne University) stops on Royal Parade outside the RMH Parkville, about 600 metres away
The closest train station is Melbourne Central Station. The RMH Elizabeth St is about a one-kilometre walk, taxi or tram ride.