As part of our medical education training, we use an online learning platform called the RMH Learning Hub.
The RMH Learning Hub is an interactive environment which support the organisation's educational needs. The content and function of the RMH Learning Hub is constantly increasing, providing users with readily available course material, resources and information.
Some of the features and current applications in the RMH Learning Hub are:
- Intern education
- Education session resources including videos, PowerPoint presentations and extra resources
- Orientation packages
- Unit rotation information
- Interesting cases store BLS/ALS resources
- Health Sciences Library
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy course
- Confidentiality course
- Empathy and communication materials
- Calendar of events
- Mandatory training
Once you are a registered user, you can access the material at work or home.
Giving you access to the RMH Learning Hub can reduce the amount of content we need to cover in face to face sessions, providing more opportunity for practical and interactive classes.