Applications for 2019 are now open until Monday 1 April, 2019.
Melbourne Health is pleased to offer Work Experience opportunities to secondary school students aged between 15 and 18 in years 10 to 12, to gain first-hand experience of working at Melbourne Health and gain insight in to a career in a hospital setting. We hope to showcase health care as worthwhile and rewarding career prospect for students.
About our placements
- placement dates will vary between May 2019 and November 2019
- placements offer students a five-day (1 week block only) placement within a department
- students are placed primarily to observe and learn rather than to undertake activities which require specific training or expertise.
How to apply
Secondary school students who wish to apply for work experience are requested to:
- Complete all sections of the the work experience application form
- Attach a copy of your resume
Email the both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line.
Successful applicants will be selected based on the quality of their resume and answers to questions within the application form.
There is no option to check the status of an application - we will notify you of the outcome of your application by 11 April 2019 via email. Please regularly check your emails in case we require more information from you.
Applications close Monday 1 April, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in undertaking work experience with Melbourne Health. We wish you every success for your future.