Our occupational therapy mental health research is guided by a vision to conduct meaningful research that facilitates evidence-based practices to enable consumers and carers to achieve valued health and life goals.
We focus on collaborative research partnerships alongside diverse, evidence-based opportunities for occupational therapists to develop research-related knowledge, skills, and confidence.
We aim to:
- Improve evidence-based practices
- Generate and evaluate innovative ideas and solutions
- Enhance the quality-of-care and valued outcomes that consumers and carers, families and supporters experience with mental health treatment
- Sensory Modulation
- Vocation and Employment
- Implementation Science
- Co-design Research
- Clinician-Researcher Capacity Building
- Emerging Evidence Practice Areas