Clinicians can securely access Electronic Medical Record (EMR) on their mobile device from any location using Epic's Haiku and Canto mobile apps.
Follow the steps below if you are outside the RMH network (not using the RMH Wi-Fi or connected via VPN).
If you are connected to the RMH network, use the instructions on the Connecting Care website.
Step 2: Get the password from Epic
You will need a password to set up the app. You can find it on your Epic dashboard.
- Log in to Epic using your username and password
- Select the dashboard activity
- The password is in the dashboard section labelled ‘Haiku / Canto Password’.
- Record the password for entry in step 4.
Step 4: Complete set up
Follow the on-screen prompts to:
- Open the app
- Enter the configuration password from your Epic dashboard (refer to step 2)
- Accept the licence agreement
- Login with your Epic username and password